Saturday, November 28, 2009

BE

I love this skirt! I've been trying to find a jean skirt for a while but I've had no luck. So I got this instead. I love the color, the pockets, and the ribbon tie thing. (TSA)

black cardigan sweater. 50% .99 cents!! (TSA)

dress <3>

I saw this shirt and HAD to get it. you can't tell but it has owls all over it. Kind of matches your necklace Steph. (goodwill)

probably the best find of the day. My mom found this jacket for me and it was 50% 12.99, but it's the lucky brand!! So it's a super good deal! (TSA)

cute flip flops! (TSA)
p.s. so one of the places we went was The Salvation Army where everything was 50% off. So I got five things there, plus my mom got a few things (one of them being a little bit more money), and all of it together was about $20 because my mom also gets an employee discount.
:)







No comments:

Post a Comment